Supporting eCommerce Students
At BestPAC, we’re passionate about eCommerce, in all its forms.
That’s why we’ve created the annual BestPAC eCommerce Entrepreneur Scholarship. Our goal is to assist and empower the next generation of eCommerce entrepreneurs through educational grants.
About The Scholarship
BestPAC is offering a scholarship of USD $1,000 towards a university student’s tuition fees. The student must be studying Business, Marketing, IT, Communication or Computer Science.
BestPAC belongs to the digital marketing and eCommerce field. Working in the industry day in and day out, we recognise the need to train and educate the next wave of eCommerce entrepreneurs.
BestPAC will provide USD $1,000 towards tuition fees for a student in their chosen field of study within Business, Marketing, IT, Communication, Computer Science or any field that is related to the Internet, or eCommerce.
We require all applicants to meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the scholarship:
– Area of study must be in line with the criteria listed above
– Students must be a full-time or part-time student at a college or university
– Students must be able to prove they are studying full time or part time on request
How To Apply
Applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
– A letter that demonstrates an example of how you have previously acted on your passion for eCommerce as well as why you believe this scholarship can help you with your career (minimum of 1000 words)
– The course and name of college or university where you study
Value: USD $1000
Deadline for entries: 1st April 2017
Award winner will be notified in writing on or before 10th May 2017
*Essays must not be previously published in any form. The winning essay will be selected based on both quality of writing as well as for providing a plausible and well reasoned answer to the topic selected. By submitting your essay, you are giving us the permission to use it either for promotion or marketing purposes.
For further information, students should contact email@example.com